Your Hair Needs Me

...we can always DYE it black.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Dye For OMBRE HAIR


Talk about bringing sexy hair back. I feel like this was the answer to all the ladies (and gentlemen) that have recession hair... and when I say recession hair I mean "You shoulda' had your hair done months ago" look.  I was doing hair at Nordstrom, Irvine spectrum and this cute little blond that worked at the M.A.C counter would ask me everyday to "do something" with her hair..but that something that I had in mind would have involved bleach w/ 20 volume and a MEAN BLOW OUT.  If I could only see that cute lil' make up artist now I would say 'Girl this ONES for YOU" Ombre Hair that is. 




It's so sexxy. I feel like even the shy-est of clients are turning to this "recession" hair.   There are so many variations and color patterns that can be created. I love when a hair style or technique comes along and gives me a double boner.  Below is a snap of one of my adorable clients Michelle Baker. She has one gorgeous head of hair and she allowed me to make her mane my canvas and together we created her ideal fade. 




Below is another picture of our Salon's assistant, Amanda. This little lady brings it full force DAILY to the salon with knock-em-out, outfits. She inspires ME.  So we had a lull in between clients and when that happens I usually get silly and ask the assistants to sit in my chair and let me "play" with their hair...this time we crimped. Everyone bodys' doing it.



Whether OMBRE hair is for you or not...you must admit that it is pretty fabulous. And hey, if you do it and don't like it....we can always dye it black.

No comments:

Post a Comment